Azerbaijan oil and gas undergraduate scholarship programmeBachelor 15.07.2013
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Program is open to citizens of Azerbaijan
- Graduates of high schools who already got admissions to one of the university
- Applicants who successfully completed English Language Preparation Courses
- Students who completed their first year of studies with minimum CGPA 2.3
Your English language ability must reach an acceptable level to be enrolled in undergraduate studies in Turkey. Scholarship doesn’t cover one year preparatory English language courses.
HOW TO APPLY?
The applicants are requested to submit the following:
- Application form.
- Copy of SAT or TQDK examination result.
- Copy of admission to the university.
- Results of TOEFL / IELTS tests for new admitted students.
- From graduates of preparation courses confirmation from Turkish university about the completion of English language preparation course.
- From graduates of first year of studies confirmation from university about year of study and CGPA report.
Completed application form, scanned copies of requested documents and all related questions have to be submitted electronically to email@example.com. All applicants must hold a valid foreign passport to travel to Turkey.
HOW WILL YOU BE SELECTED?
Finalists will be selected through merit-based competition. After review of initial applications selected candidates will be invited to take tests. Final selection will be based on the SAT/ TQDK, English Language tests results and individual interviews with BP representatives.