East Asian Circle of Applied Technology Graduate Scholarship in Japan, 2018Bachelor 11.01.2018
Deadline: 10 February 2018
Open to: international students from Asian countries
Scholarship: 30,000 JPY/month (one year from April 2018 to March 2019)
Applications are invited for East Asian Circle of Applied Technology Foundation Scholarship for International Asian Students at the University of Tokyo in Japan. Scholarships are available to pursue graduate degree programme.
The University of Tokyo abbreviated as Todai or UTokyo, is a public research university located in Bunkyo, Tokyo, often cited as the most prestigious university in Japan. Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked the University of Tokyo 1st in Asia and 20th in the world in 2012.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Privately financed international students from Asian countries, studying at a graduate school in the field of science and engineering as regular students.
- Those who are not receiving more than 150,000 JPY from other foundations
- Those who are able to attend the monthly seminar hosted by the foundation (in principle, the second Sunday of each month).
Amount: 30,000 JPY/month
Duration: one year from April 2018 to March 2019
Applicants must submit the following documents directly to the foundation.
- Application form (Foundation form)
- Research theme and plan in Japanese, up to 1,000 characters
- Certificate of enrollment
- Academic transcript
- Copy of your passport (copy of a page with your photo)
For details, see the Application Guidelines(only in Japanese)