ISET Economics BA Program with Specializations in Finance and Public PolicyBachelor 13.03.2018
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The International School of Economics (ISET) at Tbilisi State University (TSU) offers an English-language Bachelor’s degree program in Economics.
To ensure the highest quality of instruction, the program is taught by a mix of international faculty and Western-trained Georgian professors.
The curriculum mirrors the best economics programs in North America and Western Europe.
ISET’s BA in Economics is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) until 2025. The program is recognized by UK NARIC at the same level as a UK undergraduate degree.
TUITION AND FINANCIAL AID
- Tuition: 3,000 USD
- Scholarships: scholarships are available for Azerbaijani students, covering up to 60% of tuition cost
- Housing: free housing for the entire duration of studies in Tbilisi
- Stipends: outstanding students are granted monthly stipends, based on academic performance
OUTSTANDING CAREER PROSPECTS
- Spend up to a semester abroad: take part in international exchanges with ISET’s partner institutions in Western Europe.
- Enter the job market with experience: intern with leading private banks, international financial institutions and NGOs, Georgian government agencies and businesses. ISET’s dedicated staff and alumni will be there to coach you through the job search process.
- Continue your education abroad: ISET is extremely proud of its success in placing graduates in the most prestigious universities around the world: Chicago, NYU, Caltech, Stanford, UPenn, PennState, Leicester, Warwick, McGill, among many others. All ISET graduates currently enrolled in PhD programs in the United States and Western Europe are recipients of full scholarships and stipends.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND PROCESS
· International students should register online at www.iset.ge
· ISET will contact you to provide further information and assist you with your admission to the program
· ISET will help with translating and notarizing all the documents required by the Georgian Government, and will also arrange student visas (if required)
Apply Now: http://applications.iset.ge/BA/
Deadline for applications: May 20, 2018
For additional information on admission requirements please contact +995 (322) 507 177 ext.104, admissionsBA@iset.ge