AAU Freshman Scholarship Offers 50% off tuition in PragueBachelor 26.03.2018
Deadline: 31 May 2018
Open to: citizens of all nationalities
Scholarship: 50% of the first year of the student’s tuition (then option for merit-based scholarship)
Anglo-American University is an international, private non-profit university located in the historical center of Prague, dedicated to providing a personalized and distinctive education in the English language. AAU offers 17 undergraduate and graduate programs. The university places emphasis on small, interactive classes with a focus on critical and creative thinking, effective communication, and flexibility. The quality of education is guaranteed by the personalized approach our faculty and staff take with each student and the university’s multiple international accreditations. AAU gathers students and faculty from over 70 different countries.
AAU offers 5 incoming freshman a scholarship for 50% off their first year’s tuition starting from the Fall 2018 semester. Depending on the academic excellence and the cumulative GPA in the first year at AAU (completion of at least 48 ECTS credits or 24 US) students are entitled to the Merit Based Scholarship, ranging from 10% to 100% off tuition per semester.
SCHOLARSHIP for Freshman
- The scholarship will cover 50% of the first year of the student’s tuition
- The scholarship is awarded to undergraduate programs at AAU.
Check out the programs here
To be eligible for the Freshman Scholarship, student are required to have:
IELTS > 7 (ibT TOEFL > 94) and SCIO GAP 70th percentile and better, or
SAT > 1120, or
IB > 32
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply, please fill the online application form.
Submit the following required documents via e-mail at: email@example.com:
- Evidence of meeting the above eligibility requirements
- High School Diploma (Although applicants who have yet to graduate from High School can still apply if the expected date of graduation precedes the start of the term for which they wish to apply)
- High School Transcript
- Essay responding to one of the following topics (minimum 1000 words):
- Describe an example of your leadership experience in which you have positively influenced others, helped resolves disputes, or contributed to group efforts over time.
- What would you say is your greatest talent? How have you developed and demonstrated that talent over time?
- Describe the most significant challenge you have faced and the steps you have taken to overcome this challenge. What have you learned from the experience?
- Copy of Passport/ID
Once all the documents are submitted and the application fee is paid, the process will continue with an interview with the dean of the school applied to. This takes place either in person or via Skype.
Following this, the Academic Committee selects 5 candidates for the scholarship.
Scholarship applications will be accepted until 31 May, 2018.
For more information, please visit https://www.aauni.edu/how-to-apply/.