Call for Applications: Fully Funded Schwarzman Scholars Program for Future LeadersBachelor 18.04.2020
Deadline: 22 September 2020
Applications call for Schwarzman Scholars Program. The Schwarzman Scholar Program is an opportunity for future leaders to study in China. Schwarzman Scholars will represent the world’s next generation of leaders; high-caliber individuals with open minds and limitless potential network of leaders who will serve as bridges between China and the rest of the world.
The Schwarzman Scholars will receive the following benefits
- Tuition FeesRoom and board
- Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year
- An in-country study tour
- Necessary course books and supplies
- Health insurance
- A stipend of $4,000 for personal expenses
- Undergraduate degree or first degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent.
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements before August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
- However, there are no requirements for a specific field of undergraduate study; all fields are welcome, but it is important for applicants, regardless of undergraduate major, to articulate how participating in Schwarzman
- Scholars will help develop their leadership potential within their field.
- Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong English skills, as all teaching will be conducted in English. If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application. This requirement is waived for applicants who studied at an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program.
- Online application
- Resume (2 pages maximum)
- Transcripts/Academic Records
- Essays (2)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Video (optional)
For more information website