Non-EU Europe and Central Asia Undergraduate Excellence Award at University of Nottingham, UKBachelor 17.03.2020
Deadline: 1 May 2020
Open to: students from Europe and Central Asia
Benefits: The educational bursary will provide the amount of £2,000 or £6,500 towards tuition fees in the first year of your degree course at the University of Nottingham.
Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the Non-EU Europe and Central Asia Undergraduate Excellence Award provided by the University of Nottingham.
The award is accessible for high-achieving international students from Europe and Central Asia who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework in the United Kingdom.
Opened in 1881, the University of Nottingham is a public research university in the United Kingdom. It has ranked among the 2nd in the UK and 13th in the world university ranking, and it offers various degree programs.
Why at the University of Nottingham? At this university, every student has a chance to share their views, make their voice heard and have an amazing time in Nottingham. Here, you will learn from the world best faculties.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Georgia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, North Macedonia, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a bachelors degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the aspirants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates be a national of or permanently domiciled in one of the eligible countries
- Claimants must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes
- Students must hold an offer to begin a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University.
The educational bursary will provide the amount of £2,000 or £6,500 towards tuition fees in the first year of your degree course at the University of Nottingham.
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. Once you have received your offer for admission, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport, personal statement and school reference.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to accomplish the admission requirements of the University of Nottingham.
- Language Requirement: The following are the recognised primary English Language qualifications:
- An academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Students have an appropriate pre-sessional English language course offered by the university