International Summer University "Public Choice: The Economic Analysis of Government Failure"Camps 03.05.2013
Dates: August 11-17, 2013
Place: Bakuriani, Hotel “Tbilisi”, Mountain Resort in Georgia.
- New Economic School – Georgia
- Freedom Works (USA)
- Institute for Economic Affairs (UK)
- Dr. Randal Holcombe, Professor of Economics, Florida State University, USA
- Dr. Pierre Garello, Professor of Economics, Paul Cezanne University, Aix en Provence, director of IES-Europe, France
- Dr. Roland Voubel, Professor of Economics, University of Mannheim, Germany
- Paata Sheshelidze, President, New Economic School – Georgia
- Gia Jandieri, Vice-president, New Economic School - Georgia
Requirements for participants:
Participants of the Summer School can be from:
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, USA, Germany, Israel, Turkey and Georgia.
- Candidates must sent CV and motivation letter to email: email@example.com
- Participation fee: 100 USD (includes accommodation, meals, seminar materials and transportation from and to Tbilisi)
- Travel grants for foreign participants are limited. Applicants should note about their need of travel grant.
- The travel grant doesn't include the participation fee.
- There is no visa requirement for the citizens of listed above countries.
Special offer for donors:
- An organization or person who is willing to support summer camp could nominate candidates for participation or create scholarship for applicants.
- Amount for one scholarship: 380 USD + international travel expenses.
a) for International applications: July 1st, 2013,
b) for foreign participants applying for travel grant, application deadline is June 15th, 2013
c) for Georgian participants: July 15th, 2013
- Selected participants from foreign countries will be contacted before July 5.
- Selected Participants from Georgia will be announced at: July 28
- Every selected participant will receive reading materials by email and then a complimentary book: Public Choice – A Premier,
Phone: + 995 322 399 375; Cellphone:+ 995 593 280 433