The Warsaw Euro-Atlantic Summer Academy 2015Camps 22.12.2014
WEASA 2015 is to be devoted to one of the most actual and economically and politically sensitive theme - energy security. The academy will provide the participants with an in-depth reflection on the influence of energy architecture on the global, regional and national markets and politics. Particular attention will be drawn to the opportunities and challenges for energy security, being of current concern to the North America, the EU and the EaP states. Warsaw Euro-Atlantic Summer Academy (WEASA) is organized jointly by the College of Europe Natolin, the German Marshall Fund of the United States and the Polish-American Freedom Foundation.
Objectives of WEASA 2015 are to:
- acquire and systematize an up-to-date knowledge in their field of professional specialization from political, legal, social and economic perspectives;
- develop the ability to employ different concepts and approaches to the policy relevant research, analysis and advocacy activities in the field related to mobility;
- reinforce practical skills allowing for an informed analysis of mobility related issues leading to influence policy debates, prepare advocacy campaigns as well as institutional and policy developments at state, European and global scale.
Travel, accommodation and educational costs will be covered by WEASA.
- duly filled application form (accessible at www.weasa.org ), and
- a representative sample of own publication in English (and/or relevant link thereto)