International Youth to Youth Summit 2017 in Dubai, UAECamps 29.11.2016
- be a citizen of any country across the world
- be no younger than 18 and no older than 35 years old
- demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and potential to become a key leader in your community
- have passion to create positive social change and willingness to use Y2Y experience in your leadership position
- have some experience active either in politics (local, national, or international), civil society organizations, media, the business sector, local communities, faith based movements, and other fields
- have a good working knowledge of written and spoken English
by finding answers to the key questions, by exploring the topic from different perspectives, by sharing knowledge, best practices and unique experience, by connecting active youth with practitioners and experts, we want to build an integral atlas of opportunities and actions that will foster change and help to move forward to the sustainable tomorrow.
By providing participants of the Summit with a unique set of skills, necessary for their development as leaders and professionals in the field, we want to create a pool of competitive activists with a great potential for fostering the change, bringing innovation to the next level, popularizing ICTs and innovative social technologies, generally influencing the regulatory environment, creating new infrastructure and usage for ICTs and changing paradigm of solving global changes of today.