International Summer School in Sport Marketing ManagementCamps 16.04.2017
The International Summer School in Sport Marketing (ISS) offers an advanced education programme focused on sport management, organisation, marketing and communications topics, in a unique environment, where sport management education and summer-time leisure find an extraordinary combination.
The ISS 2017 is delivered under the scientific coordination of the Master in Sport Business Strategy of the University of Ca’ Foscari of Venice with the support of AC Milan, one of the top football brand in global sport.
The academic programme is delivered in English during two intensive weeks of lectures, project works and business cases.
An international faculty of sport management scholars and industry experts will provide the class with an highly qualified insight of the industry, its key processes and organization issues.
The ISS in Sport Marketing is supported by international top academic and sport industry corporate partners and will release a Final Certification of Attendancy.
The ISS in Sport Marketing 2017 adresses a wide range of people from all kinds of backgrounds; the participants come from:
- universities and academies (students in Bachelor programmes are accepted);
- sport organisations and right holders;
- corporate brands across the world;
- media & professional services.
The ISS consists of a two-weeks full-time modules, aimed at:
- Introducing professionals in an exciting and fast growing industry;
- Improving management skills and industry knowledge;
- Raising your professional profile;
- Preparing students for further education programmes;
- Exchanging ideas and experience at international level;
- Offering an unique networking opportunity;
- Offering a different and smarter way of spending your summer time.
By the end of the ISS, participants will have:
- Acquired up to date information on economic, marketing, sales and communications aspects of sport in the modern world;
- Developed and improved management and administrative skills required for many positions in the sports industry;
- Grasped the essentials of the business frameworks within which the sports administrator operates;
- Learned basic skills relevant to a career in sports business management;
- Become aware of ethical issues and cultural diversity in sport;
- Better networked within the sports industry.
A "Final Certification of Attendancy" will be released to participants.
Deadline for the application is Saturday, 24th of June.
Costs are as follows:
Participants will also have the opportunity to benefit a special overnight rate at The Hotel Maggior Consiglio, five minutes walking far from the Sport Centre: a sport and business 4stars Hotel, with internal swimming pool, SPA and Restaurant.
Special rates for driving range and 9 holes golf court I Salici at La Ghirada Sport Center.
It is possible to apply to the ISS online only.
No specific prerequisites are required except a fluent English level; basic knowledge of sport business administration principles can be an advantage.
All participants must meet one of the following English requirements:
- Native speaker of English;
- Experience of studying in English at university level*;
- Achieving a good score in one of the following language certificates: TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, CPE, PTEA.
*If you have studied in an English speaking institution, or have courses taught at your University in English (excluding English language courses) you may meet our requirements without having to supply one of the above certificates.
The steps to enrol the International Summer School in Sport Marketing Management are as follows:
- Fill and submit the application form online choosing the experience you want to enjoy (Gold, Silver or Bronze);
- Select how you want to pay (International bank transfer, Paypal or Credit Card) and full payment (Paypal and Credit Card payment method will be avaible soon).
Once the payment is complete you receive a confirmation email.
If You select the bank transfer, you should send to the ISS Secretary a copy of the payment receipt: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: bank transfer confirmation times may vary from 4 to 7 working days.
If You prefer Paypal or Credit Card payment, confirmation is instant (will be avaible soon).
Applications must be submitted no later than June, 24th at 12.00pm (GMT+1).
Fields in bold must be filled, others are optionals.
In order to apply, .