Summer School 2018: Sustainable Entrepreneurship – Theory and PracticeCamps 30.04.2018
The International Summer School 2018 includes an extensive supporting program. Together we will explore the vibrant entrepreneurial scene in Munich. You will have the opportunity to visit leading institutions in the field of sustainable entrepreneurship and meet the founders of purpose-driven companies and experience their innovative products first hand, for example a visit to a local sustainable brewery.
You can enjoy a true Bavarian experience in Munich and its stunning surroundings. The cultural program includes a welcome event in a beer garden, hiking in the Alps, a day trip to lake Chiemsee, a barbecue by the Isar river, an alternative bike tour of local hotspots and a great farewell party.
What You Can Expect:
- Meet and work with inspiring, like-minded people from all over the world
- Acquire a sound knowledge of Sustainable Development Goals and the grand societal challenges of the 21st century
- Benefit from the cutting-edge research and excellent infrastructure of the Technical University of Munich and the triple crown accredited TUM School of Management
- Gain insights into the work of sustainable entrepreneurs from various industries, who will share their personal stories with you
- Familiarize yourself with a wide range of startup tools, including the Sustainable Business Model Canvas, Rapid Prototyping and Storytelling
- Develop your own sustainable business concept in small teams guided by highly dedicated academics, entrepreneurs and coaches
- Attend various workshops and side events on the interface of sustainability and entrepreneurship
- Enjoy a varied cultural program in the evenings and at the weekend – a true Bavarian experience, including hiking in the Alps and a welcome event in a beer garden
- Target group is international Master’s students with an interest in sustainability and entrepreneurship
Program fee: € 1,990 (Early Bird) and € 2,200 (Regular)
Program fee includes: Accommodation in the center of Munich, breakfast and lunch, extensive cultural program in the evenings and at the weekend
The program fee for the Summer School includes hotel accommodation from July 15 to 27. The hotel is located in the city center, just five minutes from Munich’s central railroad station and ten minutes from the main campus of TUM. Rooms are for three to six people, with single rooms available upon request. Accommodation includes free wireless internet access, a breakfast buffet each day and access to a games room and bar.
To apply for the International Summer School 2018, send your detailed résumé and a one-page motivation letter to Christina.email@example.com. In your motivation letter please outline your prior experience in the fields of sustainability and entrepreneurship.
To benefit from our Early Bird rate, please submit your application by May 1, 2018 (by 11:59 p.m.). The final deadline for applications at a regular rate is May 15, 2018 (by 11:59 p.m.).