Call for Applications, Policy BootCamp 2018 in Delhi, IndiaCamps 09.03.2018
Deadline: Round 1 on March 18, 2018, and Round 2 on April 21, 2018.
Open to: participants from India and around the world
Venue: 4– 24 June 2018, Delhi, India
Policy BootCamp is a 21-day residential program focused on public policy and governance, leadership, and nation-building. It serves as a launchpad for aspiring public leaders, and policy enthusiasts who are specialists in their respective fields.
150 delegates from all across the nation and the world come together and stay on one campus. The program is graced by over 50 speakers including union ministers, bureaucrats, parliamentarians, grassroots reformers, social leaders, academicians, impact investors, and young achievers. The Policy BootCamp has been carefully designed to deliver holistic learning, exposure, and mentorship to the future leadership of the nation.
A sneak-peek into the 2017 edition of the BootCamp can be found here.
- 21-day immersive residential program in Delhi/NCR
- Engage with politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, social workers, thinkers, policy entrepreneurs and more.
- Experience the spirit of India with workshops, community interactions, group exercises, ideation workshops, and field work
- Learn from India’s leading minds through seminars, interactive discussions, one-to-one interactions and implementation modeling.
- Connect with future co-workers, peers, ground workers, policymakers, and various stakeholders of democracy.
The BootCamp is designed for young people who are ready to launch themselves in the domain of public policy and public leadership.
BootCamp is appropriate for:
- College students who want to develop an understanding of the public policy landscape
- Aspiring public leaders and change makers who want to chart out an impactful career
- Young professionals who want to explore and enter the policy world
- Young development workers who wish to hone their skills in specific areas
- Scholars interested in pursuing higher studies (Masters/PhD) in a policy area
- NRIs and foreign citizens who wish to learn about Indian policy framework and contemporary issues
- Enthusiasts from emerging economies who face similar policy challenges in their countries
- For Indian citizens: ₹ 36,000/-
- For others: $600
(To be deposited only after selection)
Scholarships in the range of 15% to 65% of the application fees are available on merit-cum-means basis. Don’t let your inability to pay become a reason for not applying. However, the number of scholarships we can offer is limited to 50% of the delegates, so please apply for financial support only if you really need it. Do remember, there may be others who need it more than you!
This amount is inclusive of:
- Air-conditioned accommodation for 21-days
- Coursepack and academic content
- Meals and local travel during the Bootcamp
- Workshops, activities, and conferences during the BootCamp
- Passes to 4 VIF Conferences/Conclaves after the BootCamp
- All Taxes
The selection is based on an online application. The competitive process includes the following:
- Achievements and Past Engagements
- Video Essay (Required for Scholarships)
- Relevant Qualifications and Intent
Shortlisted applicants may also be asked for a web/telephonic interview.
Selections will be made on a rolling basis.
In order to apply, register HERE.
If you have any questions, check the FAQ section or write to: email@example.com.