Call for Applications, Yenching Global Symposium 2018 in Beijing, ChinaConferences 02.11.2017
Deadline: 30 November 2017
Open to: international applicants under age of 30
Venue: 12 – 15 April 2018 in Beijing, China
The Yenching Academy’s flagship event, the Yenching Global Symposium 2018, is now accepting applications! This year’s theme “RENaissance: China’s Journey in a Global Future” explores China’s multifaceted revival in a rapidly shifting global arena.
The forum will bring together outstanding graduates from across the world to the historic grounds of Peking University in Beijing, from April 12th-15th, for four days of interactive discussions, simulations, site visits, networking sessions and immersion activities. Successful applications will have their accommodation, meals and round-trip flight funded.
Apply Now. New friendships, insights, and breakthroughs await!
- Selected delegates will have their expenses covered for a full round-trip flight to Beijing, four days of accommodation, and meal costs;
- Access to lectures by prominent international scholars and professionals, interactive discussions, simulations, and site visits;
- Participation in a global network of thriving China-passionate young people;
- Opportunity to explore Beijing and Chinese culture through immersive activities.
- Holder of an undergraduate degree in any field;
- Available for the entirety of the conference from April 12th-15th, 2018;
- Have not attended any of the previous Yenching Global Symposiums;
- International English proficiency test score (at least IELTS 7/TOEFL 100/Cambridge 180/CEFR C1), if have not attended a university where English was the sole language of instruction;
- Under the age of 30.
How to Apply?
The application for Yenching Global Symposium 2018 is divided into the following sections:
- Personal information;
- Conference information;
- Contact information;
- CV (1-2 pages) / English scores;
- Short answers;
- In some case, applicants will also be invited to a short online interview.
In order to apply fill the application form.
For more information visit the official website.