International Forum STABICONsystems-2018 in UkraineConferences 11.03.2018
The Forum will be held on 26-28th of April 2018.
This FORUM unites two main sub-conferences:
- Economy for Ecology (the conference that well-known from previous years, you may find it here).
- Project and Process Management (multidisplinary section).
During the conference the roundtable on “SMART CITY” will take place, where the speaker form different spheres, countries and fields of studies will present their visions, start-ups and ideas for exchange. This roundtable will be provided as open discussions between representatives of different scientific schools and institutions, project managers and policy-makers.
The conference theme will be discussed in following sections:
- Administrating and modern technologies of management
- Balanced Governance: State and Regional Levels
- Business-Projects Management
- Business Strategies
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Energy Management: search for future technologies
- Energy Market Regulations
- Environmental Problems & Policy Regulation
- Green Production & Green Consumption
- Innovative Decisions & Strategies
- Innovations Management
- International aspects of Green Policy
- International Trading and Economic Development
- Market Transformation and Market Regulations
- Modern Challenges for Social Policy
- New Education Technologies as Influence Tool on Society
- Rational Nature Use & Energy Saving
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Sustainable Development
- Transboundary Cooperation
Conference papers will be published in Conference proceedings «STABICONsystems 2018»
- The conference fees for full-time participation (two working days) is 390 UAH / ≈12 EUR. The conference fees for full-time participation will partly cover the organization expenditures, publication of the conference materials and presentations, and coffee-breaks/meals for the participants.
- Fees for distant participation (which includes the publication of the conference presentations) is 190 UAH / ≈6 EUR.
- Participants cover the accommodation independently. Approximate costs per night for one person are from 180 UAH / 6 EUR till 360 UAH / 12 EUR. Conference committee provides assistance for the accommodation search and settlement.
REQUIREMENTS TO THE MATERIALS OF THE CONFERENCE:
PRESENTATION THESES (ABSTRACT) should be 1 to 2 pages long, accomplished in MSWord (A5 page size). Margins: left, top and bottom – 20 mm, right – 10 mm; font is Times New Roman, 10 points, single-spaced.
STRUCTURE: presentation title in capital letters (bold font) and centered; skip one line; author’s title (graduate student, assistant professor, associate professor, professor, etc.) is right-aligned text, author’s (authors’) surname and initials (bold font), name of the institution or company, right-aligned text; skip one line; abstract text (paragraph indention is 10 mm).
All materials will be reviewed by conference committee for the matching the requirements to the scientific abstracts and the format of the conference.
Deadline for abstract submission: April 17, 2018;
Final deadline for registration fee payment: 20th, 2018;
Check-in in the hotel: April 25-26;
Conference: April 26-28.
To participate one should send the submission form and the file with abstract (title of the file should be Surname_abstract.doc or docx) to e-mail: email@example.com