Call for Applications, Design Together 2019Contests 30.10.2018
The ITU Muhendislige Hazirlik Kulubu(MHK), is a society that desires to make ITU students feel prestigious, to inspire students to think like engineers and adopt to engineering, while also strengthening the social impulse within ITU. Whilst attending club activities, students will gain access with not only the academic and administrative crew, but also with firms working in private sectors, thus allowing members to gain a professional network. Our former members who wanted to learn how to be active, successful and that they can professionally prove themselves, have made a colossal difference in their careers, making the club proud. As MHK, we will be honoured to see you within us, “The Future`s Engineer”.
ITU Muhendislige Hazirlik Kulubu ( MHK ) which is established in 1990,made on impression with various events and competitions. Design Together is first organized in 2014. Main purpose of the competition is to raise the awareness of the BIM. What is expected from the participants is to build teams formed of at least 1 civil engineering student,1 mechanical engineering student and 1 architecture student and to design the project according to given specification while using BIM system.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- People should participate Design Together as a team.
- Each team has to contain at least 1 civil engineering,1 mechanical engineering and 1 architecture student and each team can have minimum 3, maximum 6 people.
- Civil and mechanical engineering students have to be at least juniors in terms of credit that have been given succesfully and architecture student has to be at least sophomores in terms of credit that have been succesfully. Graduate students can also participate.
- One student can not participate in more than one team.
- Applications will be open from 1st November 2018 to 20th November 2018. Applications will be submitted online.
- Students who are relative of any jury member cannot participate to the competition.
- It is expected from teams to design the building stated on the spesification with using BIM system.
- Foreign contestants do not have to attend to the preeducation which is on 30 November, 1 and 2 December 2018. Necessary instructional documents will be provided online by us.
- Teams can advise from consultant on condition that team has to give information about consultant to MHK.
- Deadline for the projects is 9th of February 2019. Projects will be delivered online.
- Committee of competition has every right deleting rejecting registration if it is necessary.
- Muhendislige Hazirlik Kulubu and supporters of competition have every right of publication and presentation of projects.
- Teams that will not obey the rules will be eliminated.
1st prize 5000 TL; 2nd prize – 3000 TL ; 3rd prize – 2000 TL
Design Together 2019 applications will be open on November 1, 2018.
In order to apply, .