Call for Applications: ClimateLaunchpadContests 08.04.2020
Deadline: Varies per country
ClimateLaunchpad is the world’s largest green business ideas competition. The team at ClimateLaunchpad supports new cleantech startups, offers training, coaching, and support. Your idea can be an innovation in renewable energy, a sustainable transition in the food chain, a mind shift in urban mobility or any other way to tackle climate change. As long as it’s in the cleantech domain: “a scientific innovation that uses existing technology to do more with fewer resources, and has a commercial driver.”
- Anyone with a promising cleantech idea, being a start-up, SME, researcher, student, public organisation, consultant, engineering company, a combination of these or anyone else.
- You can only enter in your own country. Please check the participating countries.
- You cannot enter ClimateLaunchpad if you’ve already been accepted into EIT Climate-KIC Accelerator or have participated in ClimateLaunchpad (or the former CleanLaunchpad) with the same business idea in a previous year;
- You can only enter if:
- you have not yet started a business or your company has been incorporated for less than a year (definition: your legal entity does not exist for more than 1 year);
- you have attracted less than € 200.000 in investment (definition: no funding as a venture. Funding as a student is not counted);
- you have not yet sold products, solutions or prototypes on commercial terms.
There is prize money to be won. The overall winner of the Global Grand Final receives EUR 10,000, the runner up gets EUR 5,000 and the idea that comes in third place wins EUR 2,500. The top 16 teams selected by the jury to perform in the Final Round of the Global Grand Final, will automatically get direct access to the Climate-KIC ClimateLaunchpad Accelerator, the renowned business school where great ideas grow into great businesses.
For more information website