Call for Applications: International Achievement Award 2020Contests 08.04.2020
Deadline: Open all year.
Apply for the Fully Funded International Achievement Award 2020 at the University of Birmingham in the UK. The University is providing scholarships for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering.
About the University
- The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- Furthermore, it received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham and Mason Science College, making it the first English civic or ‘redbrick’ university to receive its own royal charter.
- It is a founding member of both the Russell Group of British research universities and the international network of research universities, Universitas 21.
Additionally, the university stood 14th in the UK and 79th in the world in the QS World University Rankings for 2019.
- Also, in 2013, Birmingham was named ‘University of the Year 2014’ in the Times Higher Education awards.
- The 2017 Global Employability University Ranking places Birmingham at 142nd worldwide and 10th in the UK.
- Furthermore, Birmingham is also ranked 5th in the UK for Graduate Prospects in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018.
- The International Achievement Award 2020 is open to all non-EU students.
- Additionally, the students must meet all the progression requirements and program-specific criteria.
- Similarly, students must enroll at the School of Engineering at the University of Birmingham.
- Likewise, students should attain AAB at A level or equivalent on entry.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the International Achievement Award 2020 will receive an amount of £1500.
- Furthermore, to retain the achievement Scholarship, students must continue to perform at the first-class level.
- The applications for the International Achievement Award 2020 are open throughout the year.
For more information website