Call for Applications: Lockdown Easy Writing ContestContests 02.05.2020
Inspire others by writing your ideas on making this lockdown time productive. We have launched an Easy Writing Contest on which you can submit your entries before June 30, 2020, and get a chance to win US$2500 cash scholarship.
- No application fees
- Win US$2500 cash scholarship
- Publicize your ideas on this platform with your name
What to Write?
We are seeking essays on the general ideas of making this lock-down time productive for the people. As a writer, you can provide an idea and guidance to support your ideas for the people to get convinced to try it out. For example, you can write on the methods of starting an online career during this lockdown situation. By this, people will be able to explore what kind of opportunities are available for them online and how they can earn a living online and say goodbye to their physical jobs.
- Only English language accepted
- Minimum length of the article must be 600 words
- Anyone enrolled in school, high school, college or university can submit entry
You may also consider writing on indoor sports, games, and entertainment activities that one can do during this lockdown period.
Upon receiving your entry, our editorial staff will review it and if it passes our review then we will publish it online with your name and if it receives love from the audience and our judges then you will be entitled to win US$2500 contest award money.
How to submit Lockdown Essay Entry?
All the candidates are requested to use the form available below to submit their lockdown essay entry and please keep following things in mind before the submission:
- The Essay must be written by yourself (Copied essays will be rejected)
- Minimum length of an Essay must be 600 words
- There must not be any grammar and spell errors
- Please submit Microsoft Word files only
- Do not submit any image in the file
Application link HERE