Call for Applications for 'The Digital European Chef Challenge'Contests 24.07.2022
We are launching the Call for Applications for 'The Digital European Chef Challenge'.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE DIGITAL EUROPEAN CHEF CHALLENGE
Are you a professional chef and want to showcase your plating skills in front of our digital community?
Do you have a culinary project that will strongly contribute to the creative hospitality industry?
Or perhaps you like our collections and would like to win some?
Then this call is for YOU!
Be part of the best chefs in Europe competing to show their innovative plating skills and adaptability to plate on RAK Porcelain.
Your culinary creations must be an outstanding proof for visual innovation while also showing off ease of service with RAK Porcelain.
For this Digital European Chef Challenge, each chef will compete across our digital platforms - Facebook and Instagram.
Team Sweet or Team Savoury? Choose your side and submit either a main course or a dessert or be bold and pick both.
30th of July: Deadline for applications.
To apply for the competition, you have to send a short presentation email including a link to your Social Media account to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st of August: We will review the applicants and choose a list of competing chefs who we will send the competition plates to at the beginning of August.
- 2nd to 15th of August: Our Customer Service team will send the competition plates to the competitors.
- 15th to 30th of August: The competing chefs send high-quality pictures of their work by the 30th of August.
- 5th to 30th of September: The pictures will be published on our Social Media channels.
- 30th of September: End of competition.
- 3rd of October: The Jury meets to select the Jury Award winner. Meanwhile, our online marketing team establishes the winner of the Public Prize.
- 5th of October: Announcement of Winners.
- 5th to 15th of October: Winners receive their prizes.
The picture which has collected the highest engagement (total sum of likes, comments, shares) on both Facebook and Instagram will be awarded the Public Prize.
This price consists of !! 1000 EUR !! to spend on our E-Shop https://webshop.rak.lu
The Jury Prize is established to recognise an original work that embodies the spirit of innovation. The winner will be selected by a Jury represented by the RAK Porcelain Europe top management board.
The price consists of !! 1000 EUR !! to spend on our E-Shop