Call for Applications: 2020 Innovation ShowcaseEvents 19.02.2020
Deadline: 31 March 2020
The Innovation Showcase highlights 10 outstanding early stage companies with cutting edge solutions that combine both value and innovation to Enterprise IT.
If you think your early stage company is unique, and want a special opportunity to meet with the world’s best, brightest, and most successful technology executives and companies, then we want to hear from you.
If you want to find the next innovative technology that will help Invent Your Future, then be sure to visit the Innovation Showcase on May 19!
Day of the Symposium
At the Innovation Showcase, attendees will be able to:
- Engage with some of the most creative minds in the enterprise IT space.
- Stay in touch with state-of-the-art thinking on IT solutions.
- Network in a relaxing atmosphere with other leading IT executives.
- Enterprise IT solution with product available in the market
- Innovation and/or strategic value, or uniqueness of the solution
- Potential impact on the Top and/or Bottom Line
- Start-up with <$10 million in annual revenues
- Selling enterprise IT solutions to CIOs or corporate departments.
- The online application is free, and opens in early February
- Applications due at the end of March
- Finalist decisions announced mid-late April.
The Innovation Showcase Judges consist of MIT faculty and students, entrepreneurs, and early stage investors.
See more information: Click