Call for Applications: International Local Authorities Internship ProgramEvents 07.03.2020
Deadline: 10 May 2020
International Local Authorities Internship Program is an international internship program annually organized by Union of Municipalities of Turkey (UMT) since 2012 with the aim of providing local governance training to the participants through instructions, practical examples and field visits including social activities and trips to various cities in Turkey. Since the first program, LOCALINTERNational has been providing an international training environment to a wide range of participants from European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries to learn, socialize and see the good practices along with the examples of municipal work.
This year, LOCALINTERNational 2020 will take place between 09-19 August with the participation of new graduates and last year students of universities. As the previous ones the program will facilitate trainings, field visits and social-cultural activities for future local leaders. Our Union looks forward to hosting valuable young participants and to provide them with a beneficial local governance experience.
All expenses will be covered (except visa, travel insurance) by the UMT.
- Fundamental Values of Local Governments
- Local Democracy and Participation
- Social and Cultural Activities of Local Governments
- Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Comparative Local Governments
- Local Governments in Turkey
- CV Preparation and Interview Techniques
- Local Solutions for Smart Cities
- Good command of English
- Last year students or new graduates of,
- Urban/Regional Planning
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Administrative sciences
- Other related fields
For further information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org