International Postdoc Fellowships 2015 at Freie Universität BerlinFellowship 30.05.2014
Deadline: 4 July 2014
Open to: postdoctoral researchers of all disciplines and all nationalities
Fellowship: 26,500 to 34,400 Euro annual salary plus other benefits
The Dahlem Research School’s Postdoc Fellowship Program – co-financed by the German Excellence Initiative and the Marie Curie Program of the European Commission – provides funding for outstanding postdoctoral researchers from all disciplines to conduct their own research project at Freie Universität Berlin.
The program is designed to promote the further academic career development through research funding, a tailored qualification program including essential professional guidance on preparing grant proposals, and the opportunity to develop teaching and leadership skills. At the end of the funding period, DRS fellows are expected to apply for funding for follow-up research projects at Freie Universität Berlin.
Dahlem Research School offers 20 Incoming Postdoc Fellowships, starting in January 2015, for period of 18 months. Applicants have to submit a project plan based around the research fields/ key topics of the participating Excellence Projects or Focus Areas (check HERE).
The call is open to postdoctoral researchers of all disciplines and all nationalities who completed their doctoral degree no longer than 6 years before the deadline and who have not lived in Germany for longer than 12 months during the last 36 months before the deadline.
- An employment contract at level TV-L FU E13 (annual net salary of approx. 26.500 to 34.400 Euro, depending on previous work experience and marital status);
- Social security and health insurance included;
- A total research allowance for the duration of the project of 10.800 Euro for non lab-based/ 16.200 Euro for field trip-based/ 21.600 Euro for lab-based projects;
- A monthly mobility allowance of 200 Euro and a one-time travel allowance;
- A fully funded intensive German course;
- A tailored qualification program, access to the Academic Profile Development Program and the Professional Development Program delivered by Dahlem Research School.
Application deadline is 4 July 2014, noon.
To apply, register online HERE.
For further information visit the official website HERE.