Call for Applications: IFC Young Professionals ProgramFellowship 12.09.2018
Call for Applications: IFC Young Professionals Program
Deadline Date: 02-Oct-2018
The International Finance Corporation is seeking applications for its Young Professionals Program that is a unique opportunity to launch applicants career as a global investment professional helping to build the private sector in developing countries.
The program is open to current students or recent graduates of MBA or similar programs with strong financial skills.
3-year program with 2 to 3 rotational assignments either in a regional hub or a different industry department or in another World Bank Group institution
Participating units include Financial Institutions Group; Infrastructure and Natural Resources; Manufacturing, Agribusiness and Services; TMT, Venture Capital & Funds; Public-Private Partnership; and Treasury and Syndications
Leadership exposure and development that provides strong opportunities for growth
Active coaching throughout the program
- Analyze operational and financial performance of potential client companies or projects to identify opportunities, address risks, and recommend investment options Evaluate the benefits and risks of new transactions and develop innovative and appropriate financial structures
- Supervise project implementation, including disbursements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Coordinate closely with social, environmental, and technical assistance colleagues to add value to their clients’ businesses and achieve sustainable development impact
- The AIO’s should have 3 to 6 years of prior relevant work experience (investment banking, project finance, private equity, corporate finance, portfolio management, management consulting or Treasury).
- Current students or recent graduates of MBA or similar program
- Strong analytical and credit assessment skills, as well as solid understanding of accounting and financial statement analysis
- Knowledge of relevant industry sector trends, sound business judgment, and problem-solving, negotiation and commercial skills
- Enthusiasm for working in multi-cultural teams and across borders, preferably with experience working in developing countries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, fluency in other languages (Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish or Russian) is a plus
- Willingness to travel extensively and geographic flexibility
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit www.ifc.org