Call for Applications: Fully Funded UC Berkeley Olive Fellowships 2020 in USAFellowship 06.04.2020
Deadline: 10 April 2020
The University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley) is a public research university in Berkeley, California. Founded in 1868, it is the flagship campus and the oldest of the ten campuses of the University of California. Berkeley has grown to instruct over 40,000 students in approximately 350 undergraduate and graduate degree programs covering numerous disciplines. Berkeley is home to the oldest campus in the University of California system, the University of California, Berkeley, and the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, which is managed and operated by the University. It also has the Graduate Theological Union, one of the largest religious studies institutions in the world.
- The Olive Fellowship is a need-based scholarship.
- The University provides it for outstanding undergraduate chemistry students to participate in the Laboratory Research Experience Program (LRE) at UC Berkeley.
- Successful applicants should demonstrate a strong case for financial need.
- Additionally, two fellowships are available for 2020.
- The fellowship covers the entire LRE tuition (USD $12,000) and also provides an additional USD $5,000 stipend to the fellow to cover program-related expenses (travel, visas, accommodation, meals while at Berkeley).
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the UC Berkeley Olive Fellowships
- All nationals can apply to this program.
- Also, the applicants must be current undergraduate students
- Similarly, they must have completed at least the first year of the undergraduate program.
- Moreover, the candidates should demonstrate Financial-need.
- Furthermore, they must have an excellent academic record.
- Laboratory Research Experience Program’s fee of USD 12,000.
- Also, a stipend of USD 5,000.
The applicants must follow these procedures for the UC Berkeley Olive Fellowships
- They must complete the general LRE program application first and then will be accepted to the program.
- Additionally, once accepted, the applicants must complete the Olive Fellowship application package, which includes proof of citizenship and personal essays.
For more information website