Call for Applications: Nanyang Polytechnic 2020 ScholarshipsFellowship 29.04.2020
Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Scholarships at Nanyang Polytechnic 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The name of the scholarship is CSIT-Nanyang Scholarship 2020. The College is providing scholarships for a Diploma in the field of Cybersecurity & Digital Forensics, Infocomm & Security, Information Technology.
CSIT-Nanyang Scholarship 2020 offered by the Nanyang Polytechnic for students planning to do their diploma at the university. The value of the scholarship is
- Tuition and compulsory fees
- Also, an annual allowance of $2,500
- Additionally, One-time laptop allowance
- Also, enrolment to the Talent development program
- Likewise, tenable up to 3 years of study in NYP (renewable annually)
- No bond
Nanyang Polytechnic is a polytechnic located in the precinct of Yio Chu Kang in the town of Ang Mo Kio, Singapore. Additionally, as an industry-oriented alternative to a broader-based junior college education, polytechnic graduates in Singapore are sought after for work or many continue to complete university degrees.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Singapore
- Additionally, the applicants must have obtained a net score of 10 points in the GCE ‘O’ Level
- Also, the applicants must enroll in any of the three Diplomas: C54 Cybersecurity & Digital Forensics, C80 Infocomm & Security, C85 Information Technology
- Good CCA Record
- Similarly, the candidate must have a strong passion for IT
- Furthermore, to retain and renew the scholarship, the applicant must maintain Outstanding academic results and a good CCA record.
Conditions for Renewal of Scholarship
- Outstanding academic results
- Also, good CCA record
- Likewise, good discipline and exemplary character
- Also, participation in the leadership development program
For more information website