Call for Applications: Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)Fellowship 17.02.2020
Deadline: 28 February 2020
Open to:IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries
Applications are now open to apply for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020. Islamic Development Bank Scholarship is one of the largest Fully Funded Scholarship for pursuing Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral Research Program as well as Vocational Training.
IsDB Scholarship 2020 offering all Academic Fields/Majors for all Levels of Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral Research Program as well as Vocational Training. The ISDB Scholarship is Designed to attract talented male and female students.
All the Expenses will be covered by the IsDB. You will Study in Top Leading Universities Under IsDB Scholarship Program Universities of Cambridge, Oxford, the Queen Mary University of London in the United Kingdom, Copenhagen University in Denmark, and McGill University in Canada. In addition, the IsDB is currently partnering with the Ministry of Education in Malaysia, the Council of Higher Education in Turkey, Moroccan Agency for International Cooperation (AMCI) in Morocco, National University of Uzbekistan, Tashkent University of Information Technologies. The ISDB Scholarship is for citizens from IsDB Member Countries and Muslim Communities from Non-Member Countries Worldwide.
The scholarship will cover all the expenses for Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral each and everything.
- Monthly Stipend Commensurate with the Cost of Living of the Country of Study.
- Tuition Fees, if any, subject to IsDB’s Approval.
- Cost of Medical Treatment at University/Government Hospital.
- Economy Class Return Air Tickets (once at the time of joining and on completion of study) and installation and equipment allowance for the students selected to study abroad at partnered universities/countries.
- Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- For Undergraduate, Completed senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with good grades in major subjects.
- For Master, Be a graduate with a grade above “Good” in his/her bachelor studies.
- For Ph.D., Have a Master’s degree in one of the fields of study of the program.
- For Post Doc, Have Ph.D. degree in one of the approved fields of the program. Have not less than two (2) years of experience in the field of research.
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship.
- Be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.