Call for Applications: GRAL Master 2 Research ScholarshipsFellowship 25.02.2020
Deadline: 10 May 2020
In the framework of the Grenoble Graduate School in Chemistry, Biology, and Health (CBH-EUR-GS), the GRAL research programme funds MSc (Master 2) research scholarships. The candidates should be interested in any of the research topics of the groups associated with the GRAL programme at the IRIG institute: IBS, BCI, BGE, CBM, and PCV.
We seek motivated candidates interested in the following Master programmes (2nd year MSc / Master 2 / M2) at Université Grenoble Alpes (taught in English):
Master in biology:
Master in Nanosciences, nanotechnologies:
Master in Physics:
The successful candidates are expected to register to one of the above Master 2 programmes at Université Grenoble Alpes. A GRAL scholarship of 8 000 € is offered to cover the academic year from September 2020 to June 2021, which includes 4 months of courses and 6 months of research internship. A maximum of 7 scholarships are available this year.
Further information can be obtained from GRAL’s Executive Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening of the call for applications: February 2020
- Applications must be submitted by May 10th 2020
- Results: June 2020
Candidates must be accepted and registered in the 2nd year of a dedicated MSc programme (M2) of Université Grenoble Alpes to receive the GRAL scholarship.
The candidates must send their application in a unique pdf file to email@example.com before May 10th 2020 (23:59, Central European Time), including:
- A cover letter indicating the selected MSc programme at Université Grenoble Alpes, and choices 1 and 2 for the 6-month research internship project
- A CV
- Diplomas and copies of academic transcripts equivalent to a 1st year of MSc (or 3-yr BSc and 1 year of MSc), translated to English when appropriate
- Level of language proficiency (e.g. TOEIC, Bulats, etc.)
- One letter of recommendation
The files will be evaluated by a selection committee composed by the GRAL Directory and the MSc programmes’ administration. The admission to a 2nd year MSc programme (M2) at Université Grenoble Alpes is fully independent of the GRAL Master 2 Research Scholarship.
Non-EU students must contact the CAMPUS France services of their country.
For more information: WEBSITE