Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial StudiesFellowship 18.05.2020
The Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies was created to help support full-time and half-time graduate students who enroll in a Penn State Great Valley campus-based program.
The fellowship is designed for entrepreneurs who wish to increase their business knowledge and skills, and individuals who are passionate about starting their own business, leading a start-up company, or taking a leadership position in a rapidly-growing new or emerging firm.
A Musser Fellowship of $25,000 is available for full-time students beginning a Great Valley master’s degree. The fellow is expected to:
- Enroll in 12 credits each semester (fall and spring) for the duration of the award
- Maintain at least a 3.5 GPA
- Work alongside faculty and pursue their research interests
- Participate in in co-curricular learning projects, presentations, and various competitions sponsored by the REV-UP Center for Entrepreneurship, part of the Invent Penn State initiative
The award will be applied to tuition and fees for the fall and spring semesters; any unused portion will be provided to the recipient as a refund. Students who receive the award can re-apply in future academic years. There is no guarantee of continued funding in the future.
To be considered for the fellowship, complete the application and upload the following:
- Your resume
- An essay describing educational plans, career objectives, and entrepreneurial experience
- Contact information for two references
Application deadline: June 1
For more information, visit Warren V. Musser Fellowship.