EIT FOOD RIS FELLOWSHIPS ACTION LINEFellowship 11.03.2021
Open to:People from RIS Countries
Date:12 April, 2021
More than 40 MSc students and graduates with different educational backgrounds as well as Ph.D. students and post-docs from EIT RIS countries will discover job opportunities in the food industry, by getting unique, professional, paid, 3-6 months internships within the framework of EIT Food RIS Fellowships Action Line.
The Action Line is divided into 2 complementary programs – RIS Fellowships dedicated to Master of Science students and graduates and RIS Talents dedicated to Ph.D. students and post-docs which both aim to promote brain circulation, contributing to enhancing the innovativeness of personnel and development of scientific impact by supporting the creation and diffusion of high-quality new knowledge, skills, competences and solutions to food system challenges.
Candidate comes from one of the EIT RIS countries or regions, who:
- Is a student or graduate of MSc (RIS Fellowships); Ph.D. student or post-doc (RIS Talents);
- Has an interest in the agri-food sector;
- Has a proactive attitude and be passionate about student extracurricular activities;
- Is eager to gain new experience, willing to develop his/her competences and self-motivated;
- Has analytical skills, is open-minded, goal-oriented and team player;
- Is ready to work in an international environment and speaks English very well;
- Is available min. 3 months from July until December 2021;
- Is aware to have cross-country mobility allowances and health insurance.
A detailed list of EIT RIS countries available on https://eit.europa.eu/our-activities/eit-regional-innovation-scheme-ris
- Precise matching candidates to the offered internship areas specified by each hosting company.
- Gain hands-on experiences solving real work problematic situations of the organizations.
- Develop your competences such as creative problem solving and critical thinking
- Get 1,350€ (Fellowships) – 1,800€ (Talents) gross grant/month for support your expenses.
- Get mentorship of a high-profile expert in their field.
- Know and learn about other ways of working and discuss from a different point of view.
- Improve your Curriculum Vitae and get contacts and opportunities that will open up doors for your professional life.
- Enrich yourself knowing another country and getting involved in its culture.
- Benefit from greater international exposure of students and researchers from EIT Regional Innovation Scheme regions.