Call for Applications: Rondine Cittadella della Pace Program 2022Fellowship 16.11.2021
Open to:South Caucasus, Russian Federation
Date:12 January, 2022
Location:Rondine Cittadella della Pace, Arezzo, Italy
Are you ready to learn how to transform the conflict into an opportunity and generate social change? The World House program is the experience that you are looking for!
Rondine Cittadella della Pace is an organization committed to reducing armed conflicts around the world and spreading its own method for the creative transformation of conflicts in every context. Rondine is located in a Medieval Tuscan hamlet, a few kilometers away from Arezzo, Italy: here, the main Rondine projects for education and professional experience are developed.
The World House program is the heart of Rondine: since 1998, it has hosted young people who come from conflict or post-conflict areas. They accept to live with their own “enemy”, in order to learn how to face their conflict and turn it into an opportunity for change. They share their daily life, experiencing a challenging international, intercultural environment.
The World House program lasts two years and includes:
- A Master’s in universities in Central Italy (Tuscany, Umbria)
- A high-level training on conflict resolution, leadership, peacebuilding
- Civic and community engagement activities, in Italy and abroad
Currently, the World House hosts thirty students from twenty-five different countries in Europe, Africa, America, the Middle East and the Caucasus.
The call is open to students aged between 21-28, holder of a Bachelor’s degree (or going to earn it by July, 2022)
The scholarship covers: cost of the training activities in Rondine; cost of food and accommodation in Italy; cost of an academic one-year Master (60 ECTS) (enrolment fees, learning material, transportation); Italian course.
HOW TO APPLY?
Read our call for participants:
- South Caucasus (deadline: December 15, 2021) https://callforparticipants.rondine.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/South-Caucasus_Rondine_Call-for-participants-2022_december.pdf
- Russian Federation (deadline: January 12, 2022) https://callforparticipants.rondine.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Russian-Federation_Rondine_Call-for-participants-2022_january.pdf
Interested applicants shall send required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
For further information: https://callforparticipants.rondine.org/
Rondine International Relations Office: +39 0575 299666, e-mail: email@example.com