International Global Youth Climate Fellowships, USA 2022-23Fellowship 22.09.2022
This is to bring to your notice the application window for the GY4ES International Global Youth Climate Fellowships, USA 2022-23
Listed below are the key points to be noted about GY4ES International Global Youth Climate Fellowships, USA 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at accredited universities
- International students are eligible
- All Fellowship applicants are eligible
Global Youth for Environment and Sustainability (GY4ES) is offering a once-in-a-lifetime chance for young leaders who advocate for climate education to apply for the Global Youth Climate Fellowships for the academic year 2022–2023.
The global youth climate fellowship is a campaigning program for young leaders who can show off their communication and leadership abilities to increase interest in our courses. You get a monthly fellowship in appreciation for your work in advancing climate education.
Application deadline is November 1, 2022.
The GY4ES International Global Youth Climate Fellowships, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The university will pay for our basic requirements; for many individuals, the desire to act is most strongly influenced by money. We provide this fellowship because we want more young people to use it to further their education, develop new skills, or grow personally.
- Your communication abilities will be improved thanks to this instruction.
- Boost your networking abilities
- Boost your leadership abilities
- Enhance your knowledge of digital marketing and join a global network of Global Youth Climate Advocates.
The GY4ES International Global Youth Climate Fellowships, USA 2022-23 is primarily for Graduate Research applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the GY4ES International Global Youth Climate Fellowships, USA 2022-23:
- The applicants must come from abroad.
- We can protect our future generations by educating people about climate change and sustainable development.
- Every citizen should be aware of the effects of climate change caused by humans and should work to reduce those effects and adopt a sustainable lifestyle.
- Everyone should excel as a global citizen and serve as an inspiration to others.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The applicants must first submit an application for admission to their chosen study program. Students that qualify will be given consideration for this fellowship.
- Academic transcripts, a resume, a passport copy, two references, and recommendation letters are required as supporting documentation for students.
- The applicants must fulfill the academic requirements of the Fellowships program at GY4ES in order to be admitted.
- Students must possess a strong command of both written and spoken English.
Please click the GY4ES International Global Youth Climate Fellowships, USA 2022-23 to begin your application.