Call for Applications, Loch Law Scholarship Program 2017-18Grants 13.12.2017
Are you a law student, enrolled in any full-time or part-time law program anywhere across the World? Do you need help paying for your schooling? You are not alone. Thousands of students across the world face the same dilemma as you. It’s a dilemma we wish to help you with. At Loch Law we believe in the power of education and we want to help students pursue their education without the added stress of managing debt. This is why we are for the first time offering – $500/£350 scholarship to help one Law school student fulfill his/her dream of pursuing his/her law school course.
So Who Can Apply For This Scholarship? This scholarship program is open to all students who are enrolled in any full-time or part-time law program in any college or university across the world.
Scholarship Award Value - $500/ £350. Student to whom the scholarship is awarded is free to use this money towards any of his/her education related expenses.
What do you need to do to apply? To apply for this Scholarship, you need to write an Essay of no more than 1500 words on ANY 1 of the topics mentioned underneath: Topic 1: Explain why companies today need dedicated Employment Lawyers. Topic 2: Explain the challenges faced by Employers today Topic 3: Explain the changing employment scenario (example: flexi-hours, paternity leave, etc.) and how employees need to stay informed to handle the same effectively.
- Essay should be written in word document. Name the file as 'Your name_LLScholarship17-18'.
- Essay should be written in English language
- The essay should be proofread for spelling mistakes, facts and grammatical errors.
- Where relevant data sources should be mentioned
Submission Process: Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line – 'Application for Scholarship Program 2017-18' Include the following details in the email:
- Your full name
- Passport size photo
- Name of the school/college and course/program in which you are enrolled for the current academic year
- Proof of Enrollment
- Your contact details (include your email ID), where we can reach you if you are awarded the scholarship
NOTE: Make sure to attach your Essay along with the mail.
Judging Criteria: All applications will be reviewed by an expert panel constituted by our external experts. Applications will be judged on Reality Orientation, Creativity & Evidence of Thoroughness. Winner will be decided by majority vote of the expert panel.
- Application period – Applications can be submitted from 12:00 am (GMT) of 01st August 2017, up to 11:59 pm (GMT) of 31st July 2018.
- Winner Declaration – Winner will be declared on 1st September 2018 at 11:00 am (GMT)
Scholarship Award Declaration:
Winner of the scholarship will be announced, on 1st September 2018 at 11:00 am (GMT).
- Only 100% original case study will be accepted. Any plagiarism will instantly disqualify the submission. Responsibility of originality of the content lies with the applicant, and Loch Law will not be held responsible for content originality or any consequences thereof.
- Every applicant can make one submission only. More than one application by a single applicant will disqualify the applicant.
- Applicant under the age of 18 years will be disqualified.
- Do not include school affiliation, watermark, stamp or any other forms of identification in the essay file.
- All submission will be property of Loch Law, and they will have full right to use them as they deemed fit for marketing or other purposes.
- By applying for this scholarship you agree to all the guidelines and rules specified above. Scholarship awarded by the judging panel will be deemed as final.