KCA Deutag Azerbaijan Scholarship Programme 2018-2019Grants 18.03.2018
KCA Deutag, one of the world’s leading drilling and engineering contractors working onshore and offshore, announces the start of the selection process for a one year monetary support programme (scholarship) for the 2018-2019 university year.
Students in the 3rd grade in the following faculties of Azerbaijan State Oil and Industrial University only are invited to apply.
- Gas, Petroleum and Mining
- Automatization of Production Processes
Students will be selected for interview for the scholarship programme based on an assessment of documents listed below. All documents except video essay must be submitted by email in PDF format. Two essays requested should be no more than 500 words long each and typed in English.
2. Copy of ID card.
3. Copy of Student card.
4. Copy of University score book (each available page).
5. Certificates if available.
1. Each person has a distinctive story and development pattern that have led them to this point. What is your story from both a professional and personal perspectives? How does the KCA Deutag scholarship application fit into your story?
2. Describe your most meaningful achievements or accomplishments that set you apart and share how they relate to your field of study.
8. Video Essay.
Please share your short-term career goals after the graduation of the University and explain the reasons behind via a brief video statement in English. (Videos should be a single take (no editing) lasting no more than one minute and consisting of you speaking directly to the camera. Video essay must be submitted only in avi or mpeg format.)
When emailing your documents the subject of the email should be marked “Scholarship Programme 2018- 2019, name of faculty” and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is midnight on 31st March 2018.
Please note that late applications will not be accepted. Only shortlisted students will be contacted.