Digital Twins For Manufacturing – DIGITbrain’s 1st Open Call Webinar - Grant : up to 100K EurosGrants 07.04.2021
This webinar will give you an overview on the DIGITbrain Open Call Process and will prepare you for the Open Call application process. By learning about what DIGITbrain is, which are the expected use cases and what other SMEs like yours have already achieved within the project, you will better hit the narrow target of the Open Call.
- DIGITbrain project will conduct two Open Calls, which you can apply for, if you belong to one of the following groups and / or if you are a SME or mid-cap, located in the EU, a Horizon 2020 associated country or the UK.
- In every Open Call DIGITbrain will add 7 new highly innovative cross-border experiments, bringing together manufacturing end-users, technology / resource providers, Research Organizations and Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs), each implementing an individual use case-based software solution.
- Experiments can cover all segments of the entire manufacturing sector, e.g. discrete manufacturing, continuous production, or construction and will be able to receive up to 100K Euros Funding, each.
In each Open Call the following funding will be granted
- Experiments will be able to obtain up to 100K Euros
- Single entities will be able to obtain up to 60K Euros
Should you need to have more highlights on the evaluation process and administrative issue, hold any questions you want to raise ready to be posed directly to the members of the project consortium in the Q&A session, even drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, or keep in touch with one of our DIHs in your region to receive support.
Webinar language: English.