2022 FCSS Grant Funding Applications – Fall call for applications
A limited amount of funding is available to non-profit community organizations and social service groups involved in the delivery of preventive social services in Turner Valley. Interested agencies are invited to apply by September 30.
Local groups interested in applying for funding can submit the completed 2022 FCSS Regional Funding Application and Report Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions may be directed to Monique LeBlanc, Community Services and Business Development Manager.
2022 FCSS Regional Funding Application and Report Instructions
2022 FCSS Additional Outcomes
Key dates: 2023 Applications
November 30, 2022 – application deadline for 2022 funding
January 31, 2023 – final funding reports due for agencies funded in 2022
Inquiries may be directed to Monique LeBlanc, Community Services and Business Development Manager. Please refer to the information outlined below and the FCSS Outcome Measures Bank when completing the application.
- Applicant groups must be community-based;
- Programs and projects must serve residents of Turner Valley;
- For-profit business and enterprises are not eligible for funding.
Programs and projects should:
- Promote, encourage and facilitate volunteerism in the community;
- Be preventive in nature:
- Enhance and strengthen family and community life,
- Improve the capability and resiliency of individuals,
- Provide support that helps sustain people as active participants in the community;
- Develop and implement services to directly address identified social needs;
- Encourage cooperation and coordination with aligned service agencies operating within the municipality.
Funding cannot be used for the following:
- Recreation and leisure for individuals;
- Public health transportation;
- Direct financial assistance (money, food, clothing or shelter to support and individual or family);
- Rehabilitation; or
- Duplication of services offered by other government agencies.
FCSS Grant Funding Reporting
If your organization received FCSS funding in the past year, you will be required to submit a final report by January 31 of the following year. Please complete information in the grey areas of the original 2021 FCSS Regional Funding Application and Report Form and submit by email to the FCSS Coordinator, email@example.com.
FCSS Measures Bank
The FCSS Measures Bank assists organizations in developing a program logic model for their community-focused initiative. Measures help evaluate how the local FCSS program makes a difference in the lives of people and their communities.