Rhodes Scholarship UK Oxford University | GraduateGrants 30.09.2022
The Rhodes Scholarship is the oldest (first awarded in 1902) international scholarship programme, enabling outstanding young people from around the world to study at the University of Oxford.
100 Rhodes Scholarships UK available per year for postgraduate study at the University of Oxford, we will help you to make sure that you are applying for the greatest Rhodes Scholarship in UK.
The goal of the Rhodes Scholarship is to bring students from the universe to evolve into full-time graduates Scholarships UK at the University of Oxford, (ranked first internationally in the Times Higher Education Rankings.
Oxford University offers excellent quality fields and courses ready to study and Mostly covered by Rhodes scholarship.
The majority of applicants will be eligible to apply for a Rhodes Scholarship through one constituency only.
About the Rhodes Scholarship UK at Oxford University:
The Rhodes Scholarships UK is a fully funded scholarships for international students. The scholarship covers all the expenses of the accepted applicants in duration of the scholarship. It is a great chance for international students to study in the UK for free.
Details of Rhodes Scholarships UK at Oxford University:
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom UK.
- Host University: University of Oxford
- No. of Scholarships: 100 scholarships.
- Funding provided : Fully Funded scholarship.
- Course Level: Masters,PhD.
- Opening Date: 1st June 2022.
- Last Date to apply: different areas dates. Not before August 2022.
Rhodes Scholarship UK at Oxford University benefits:
The Scholarship is going to fund the following:
- Oxford University Application Fee.
- Oxford University and Colleges Fees.
- Rhodes Scholarship Stipend: £16,218 per annum.
- Accommodation Allowance.
- Return Air Ticket.
- Visa Fee.
- Healthcare insurance.