The EBRD’s Star Venture programme 2023
The EBRD’s Star Venture programme identifies high potential, innovative start-ups which are ready for lift off.
We support them with world-class business advice and access to finance to strengthen their performance and accelerate their life cycle.
Star Venture assigns these start-ups advisory projects tailored to their specific competencies and needs. Our consulting services cover a wide range of segments, including strategy, business planning, finance, operations, organisation, marketing and sales among others.
What we offer
- Business diagnostics workshops
- Customised consulting projects
- Online/in-person mentoring sessions
- Global networks of business partners
- Access to finance
Are you eligible?
- Your business or your development team are based in one of 30 countries listed here
- You have an annual turnover of up to €1 million
- You have been in business for less than 5 years
- You have the technology that makes your business scalable
- The enterprise’s main areas of activity fall under any business area except: military products or services, gambling, tobacco, alcoholic drinks
Do you fit the profile?
- You demonstrate a high potential to scale
- You have a competitive advantage
- You display a strong market opportunity
- You are committed to continuous engagement throughout the programme
Call for applications
We're currently receiving applications from high-potential start-ups owned by Belarusians who are based in or have relocated their business operations to the EBRD's countries of operations (except Russia and Belarus). Please refer to the application form and guidelines below. The deadline to apply is 22nd of January 2023.
Call for applications from Egypt
We're currently receiving applications from high-potential start-ups in Egypt. Please refer to the application form and guidelines below. The deadline to apply is January 20th 2023.
Call for applications from Jordan
We're currently receiving applications from high-potential start-ups in Jordan. Please refer to the application form and guideline below. The deadline to apply is January 16th 2023.