Internship at The Young European FederalistsInternships 13.12.2013
The Young European Federalists (JEF Europe) are recruiting two interns to work in the European Secretariat of the organization in Brussels:
Project and Campaign Assistant
- Support to the coordination of the pan-European actions of the Young European Federalists, including the Free Belarus Action;
- Policy monitoring on themes linked to the strategic priorities of JEF;
- Support to events organization and management
- Support to the external communication including: website management, newsletter and press releases;
- Support to the internal communication of a European organization with 35 national sections;
- Managing the social media accounts of the organization, including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Flickr;
- Contributing to the online magazine of the organization: thenewfederalists.eu
- Experience in design is welcomed
In line with the European Charter for Quality Internships and Apprenticeships (www.qualityinternships.eu), we can only accept applications from young people who can show that receive financial support (Leonardo da Vinci scholarship; Erasmus placement or other national programs) or that need to carry out an internship as integral part of their University degrees.
All interested candidates should be able to start working in the European Secretariat in Brussels from 27 January 2014 for a period of 3-6 months.
The Young European Federalists will reimburse 100% of the public transport travel costs within the Brussels region.
To apply please send your CV and Motivation Letter to apply[at] jef.eu with the job title your applying for ("Project and Campaign Assistant" or "Communication Assistant") in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 18th of December 23:59 CET