Vacancy for Part Time Social Media Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 11.08.2017
CRRC Azerbaijan is looking for a part-time social media intern to join our team for 3 months on voluntary basis!
We are looking for someone to lead the organisation's new social media strategy, with guidance from your CRRC team members. The chosen candidate must have the following skills:
- Fluent Azeri and English
- Either some experience with running successful social media campaigns, or a strong interest in developing their social media/digital marketing skills and willingness to self-learn.
- Ability to manage content on websites (Wordpress).
- Visually-minded, with confidence using simple digital tools such as Canva, Piktochart etc.
- Creative, self-motivated and willing to take on some responsibility, rather than simply following orders.
- Ability to use basic video editing tools for content creation.
- Strong research skills, to identify relevant online materials to boost the organisation's online profile and drive traffic.
Ideally, the chosen candidate will also have the following skills:
- Capabilities with graphic design tools ie. Indesign, Scribus, GIMP or similar.
PLEASE READ APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY: In order to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com along with a concise 150-word statement telling us why you would be so great for the job!
Closing date for applications:18 August 2017 (noon).