Vacancy for Internal Communication Intern in Brussels, BelgiumInternships 14.08.2017
Volvo Construction Equipment SA is looking for someone willing to support the Internal communication team in Belgium
The daily tasks migh include:
- Contribute in developing and implementing communication activities and projects
- Event Management, e.g. support the planning and realization of the top 200 leadership summit
- Support the communication of all the corporate messages
- Support digital activities, i.e. intranet (coordinate and upload announcements, develop content, contribute ideas)
- Organize meetings, prepare and follow up
- Write texts and articles for internal purposes
- Assist with preparing paperwork for a variety of reports
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English
- Should already have finished a BA/BS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially on Power Point and Excel
- Proficient in digital communications tools (especially CMS)
- Good organization skills
- Detail oriented and meticulous
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Creativity, versatility, high energy, initiative and discipline.
Additional information: 6 months paid (Flexible period according to availability).