Vacancy for Logistics Intern in Ankara, TurkeyInternships 20.08.2017
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
What we offer
• Overall controlling and following-up of the transport documents
• Executing of customs documents
• Data archiving
• Processing the invoices of imported goods and raw materials into SAP
• Supporting the evaluation and measurements of the value added service
Who we are looking for
• 3rd or 4th year undergraduate or Master student in relevant disciplines
• Able to work minimum 3 days a week
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Good command of English in both speaking and writing
• Strong analytical thinking skills
• SAP proficiency is a plus
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.