Vacancy for Research Intern in Istanbul, TurkeyInternships 20.08.2017
Job Title: Intern, Research
Job Description Summary
Core function: Research
The ideal candidate should be interested in starting a career in Real Estate and should be enthusiastic about Market Research.
- Maintaining and updating C&W Turkey datasets on Turkish demographics, office, retail, industrial and investment markets on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis where relevant.
- Generate statistics, tables, and graphs used in quarterly and other ad hoc market reports.
- Analyze market statistics, generate market reports and/or collateral material based on statistical analysis conducted
- Daily media follow-up
The successful candidate needs to be confident, patient, analytical, adaptable and result oriented, who will form a support system for the development of the research department in Turkey.
Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or currently pursuing;
- Background in Sociology/ Statistics/ Economy/ Econometrics is a plus;
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Especially Excel;
- Proficiency in English;
- Detail oriented and thorough;
- Good skills with numbers;
- Experience in data entry/data management is a must.
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD?
Cushman & Wakefield is a strong globally respected and widely admired global Real Estate Firm
This is an opportunity to develop a career within a firm that ranks among the very best and with clear promotion chances
The reward and opportunities available are second to none. Cushman & Wakefield recognises commitment, initiative, decision-making ability and hard work and rewards accordingly.
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.