Vacancy for Supply Chain Intern in Istanbul-TuzlaInternships 20.08.2017
What we offer
• Paid internship of 12 months. Excellent opportunity for your bright career starts!!!
• Supporting the department in demand /supply/ copack process
• Creating and maintaining master data
• Material classification
• Processing customer return flow
• Cost analysis and improvement
• Preparing available stock & out-of-stock analysis
Who we are looking for
• 3rd or 4th year undergraduate or master student in relevant disciplines with low course load or flexible schedule
• Able to work minimum 3 days a week, maximum attendance is preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Excellent command of English
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.