Vacancy for Intern to Cognito in SingaporeInternships 31.08.2017
Cognito, the corporate and financial services communications specialist, is looking for a full-time, enthusiastic and well organized intern for our Singapore office.
We are looking for an ambitious graduate or undergraduate with a major in Business, Communications, Digital media, PR or Journalism.
This position is ideal for a candidate looking for real, hands-on experience of working in a public-relations & communications agency. This intern will support account staff on daily PR and key account activities. This is a rare opportunity to get invaluable work experience in a fast-paced but fun environment.
- Conducting research
- Producing content calendars
- Media monitoring
- Assist with press events
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions
- Attend team meetings
- Office and admin duties
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Opportunity to work with all levels of communications professionals
- Training with our global team
- We work hard and smart, no late nights
Time Frame for Internship:
The internship is available for a 3-month or 6-month period.
- Must be professional and punctual
- Resourceful and well organized
- Understanding and interest in the media
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have an interest in financial services and fintech
Convince us with your resume and cover letter: email@example.com