Vacancy for Human Resources Section Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 17.07.2017
The U.S. Embassy in Baku is seeking individuals for a Human Resources Section Intern position. Multiple selections may be made from this announcement
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is NOT an offer of Federal Employment; There will be NO benefits; There will be NO COMPENSATION
Note: All information and statement submitted for an internship vacancy are subject to verification. Any willful misstatement will result in elimination for internship consideration and if the individual is hired, subject to immediate termination irrespective of the length of internship.
BASIC FUNCTION OF THE POSITION
The position works in Human Resources analyzing data, designing reports and presentations, working on independent projects, translating documents, and providing routine administrative support to the HR team, as well as to other sections in management as necessary. A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available in the Human Resources Office. Contact ext. 3847.
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criteria detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
1. EDUCATION: Current undergraduate or graduate student study is required.
2. LANGUAGE: Level III (Good working knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. Level IV (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing Azerbaijani or Russian. Level III (Good Working Knowledge) of reading/speaking/writing in the other language is required.
3. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS: Good written and oral communication skills. Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment. Details oriented. Basic computer skills are required (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet).
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Non-U.S. citizen student in good academic standing at his/her current educational institution.
- Must be a continuing student upon completion of the internship.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- All applicants must have medical insurance.
- After selection, the student must receive security and medical clearance before receiving a formal offer of employment.