AUKAA announces an internship program for students and recent graduatesInternships 17.03.2017
AUKAA announces an internship program for students and recent graduates. Internship program starts on April 10th and will last for 8 weeks.
- To conduct correspondence with members, state agencies, private bodies and other partner organizations
- To send necessary information and reminders to the Board and organize and keep minutes of the board meetings
- To maintain file folders and ensure up to date record keeping
- To be available to visit museums, exhibitions and other cultural and educational events in Baku in order to write articles about them (all travel costs will be covered);
- To help in preparation for educational, cultural, networking and other events;
- To translate articles from English to Azerbaijani;
- Other relevant tasks assigned by the Board
- Part-time – The selected intern will be provided an office place at AUKAA`s office at Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University in Baku.
- To speak and write fluently in Azerbaijani;
- To be a student or a graduate;
- To read and write well in English is an advantage;
- To be responsible and motivated;
- Priority will be given to active students.
What an intern will get at the end of the internship:
- Intern will get a reputable certification;
- Intern will be acquainted with successful people;
- Experience in media related works;
- Attend events organized by people studied abroad;
- Experience to work in the project as a team;
- Multiple references from AUKAA board.
Interested candidates should send their CV and a short cover letter (as an email body, no attachment is required) with an “Internship” subject to the firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31th of March, 2017.