Vacancy for Finance Intern in Krakόw, PolandInternships 21.09.2017
As a finance intern, you'll set the stage for building solutions to our biggest challenges. You'll use big data to solve complex problems that touch teams across the company. You'll look at the big picture and small details, and figure out how they relate to each other. Then you'll work with your team to plan innovative solutions to bring the future even closer.
Day to Day, That Means:
- Be part of the EMEAR Global service provider finance team,
- Updating business models based on field sales data (eg actuals & forecast, bookings & revenue),
- Analyzing information to assess level of financial risk and share results with finance managers (eg backlog),
- Understand our reporting tools and associated data flow (eg excel, Business Objects),
- Identify where we can improve some processes and suggest how to do that,
- Delivering presentations to your colleagues,
Why You'll Love It:
Our Business Analysts shape the way Cisco operates. You'll work with a team of sharp people dedicated to changing how the world runs. You'll talk with other smart people about what's possible, and build business cases to make it happen. And then you'll create plans that help us make a difference in the world of tomorrow.
Candidates from all academic majors are encouraged to apply. To qualify for our program, you should possess the following:
- Currently working towards Bachelor's or Master's degree level. Preferred degrees: Economics/Econometric, Finance, Math, Business or similar.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Advanced computer skills (must be strong using excel)
- Must be able to legally live and work in Poland without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)