Vacancy for Treasury Analyst Intern (Part Time) - Budapest, HungaryInternships 25.09.2017
Treasury Analyst Intern (9 Month Fix Term, Part Time) - Budapest
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
We are looking to hire a temporary Treasury Analyst within our global Finance team. The role will be based in Budapest, reporting to the Treasury Associate. This is a challenging position and will be of particular interest to candidates looking to take on a treasury management role with global responsibilities within a large, complex and rapidly expanding business. The role covers a number of varied duties including responsibility for daily global cash balance monitoring, cash position reporting, SAP functions and global bank account administration. Candidates for this role require strong communication skills and a high level of attention to detail. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate that he / she can combine strong analytical skills with a detailed and hands-on approach to more routine administrative tasks.
- Review of daily cash balances and preparation of cash transfers to fulfill global funding needs
- Consolidated weekly cash position reporting, maintenance of key cash diary events
- Analyze bank fees
- Maintain global bank account and corresponding signatory database
- Assist in various treasury projects, SAP related functions
- Global bank account administration
- Inputting of treasury and corporate funds transfers, intercompany funding transfers
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Business Administration, International Business or other similar concentration
- Between 0-1 year's professional experience, preferably within a treasury / cash management role or within a similar role in a banking environment
- Excellent English language skills
- Experience of working within an international and multi-cultural environment and across different time zones (good to have)
- Strong analytical skills, combined with an ability to manage more administrative tasks with a high level of attention to detail
- Proactive individual, eager to take personal ownership and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, comfortable at formulating presentation materials in a professional and logical format
- Detail-focused with strong personal motivation to manage more routine administrative tasks through to completion
- Strong organizational skills
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.