Vacancy for Financial Analyst Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 28.12.2018
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking Financial Analyst Interns for its Department of Corporate Business Development.
IBA is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 1992, Bank provides various banking products and services for retail and corporate customers in the Republic of Azerbaijan. It offers private and corporate customer current accounts, savings accounts, deposits, investment savings products, custody, credit and debit cards, consumer loans and mortgages, direct debit facilities, overdrafts, loan and other credit facilities, and foreign currency and derivative products. The bank enjoys a unique position in the history of its nation: the institution has played a key role in bringing the country of Azerbaijan, a “new” country with an ancient heritage and culture, into the 21st century’s global economy.
- Collecting data on the current financial market;
- Participating in preparation of financial reports;
- Assisting in financial data analysis of corporate clients;
- Assisting in analysis of corporate clients’ business plans.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- *Recent graduates in Economics, Finance, Business Management, Accounting or a related field;
- Knowledge on financial analysis;
- Fluent in Azeri, English and Russian;
- Proficient user of MS Office;
- Analitical skills, time management and high level communication skills.
*As the internship program is full-time preferance will be given to candidates who have graduated or study at evening hours.
During the internship program interns will be provided with on the job training, mentoring of the field professionals and at the end of the program successful candidates will be offered a full-time job.
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to email@example.com until January 15, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Financial analyst intern) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.