Vacancy for Supply Chain Purchasing Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 10.01.2018
POSITION: Internship opportunities in Purchasing departmentat Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection
About Intourist Hotel:
Located in the heart of Baku city and overlooking the waterfront boulevard, known as the National Park, this boutique hotel offers 150 alluring guest rooms and suites. With close proximity to major attractions, the hotel offers superb connections throughout the city. Intourist Hotel Baku revives an 80-year-old legacy, while bringing in the best of modern hospitality experience with its elegant rooms and suites and unique dining facilities.
Intourist Hotel offers internship opportunities to graduates who want to get a head start in their careers within the Hospitality and Tourism Industry. If you are energetic and willing to learn and develop yourself for your future career, our internship program is a big stepping stone towards your success. We are offering below internships in purchasing department.
- Recent university graduate or the 1st and 2nd year of the Masters
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance
- Good command of the Russian,English and Azerbaijani, both written and verbal
- Able to interact effectively, create solutions, influence others and work diplomatically with a wide range of individuals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, project and time management
- Professional approach, clean and well groomed at all times
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Innovative, pro-active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Organizational skills required
- Analytical/Critical Thinking
- Honesty, integrity, passion for hard work and achieving results and successful outcomes
- Demonstrated self-starter, with excellent attention to detail
APPLY NOW and JOIN US!
Please send your CV to email@example.com until January 31st, 2018. Please indicate the name of the position“Purchasing intern” in the subject line of the email.
CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.